Cat6 RJ45 Ends, Cat6 Connector, 8P8C Cat5, Cat6, Cat5e RJ45 Connector,
Ethernet Cable Crimp Connectors UTP Network Plug for Solid Wire and Standard Cable, LAN Crimp Module Plugs
Our RJ45 cat6/cat5e/cat5 connectors are compatible with both solid and stranded cables. They work for most styles and models of RJ45 crimper tools and Cat6 rj45 keystone couplers and support 23 to 26 AWG round or flat network cables let you make ethernet cables in custom lengths without breaking the cables, you’ll have all you need to create your own high-quality patch cables while saving money
- Gold-plated connectors resist corrosion, and improve the signal performance.
- Clear impact-resistant polycarbonate housing allows visual verification of cable termination.
- With 8P8C gold-plated contacts, FEDUS rj45 connectors ensure more stable data transfer and provide a longer lifespan.
- Bare Copper 3 Prong Pin – Faster transmission, more stable conduction performance of 3 prongs, and core contact.
- Bending Resistance – Strengthen shrapnel, more resistant to bending.
Faster data transfer:
These CAT6 RJ45 plugs achieve better data transmitting and support up to 10Gbps speed. Crimp-style plugs terminate the solid or stranded cable with a three-point staggered contact to provide a secure connection.
- 3 Prong Blade
- 50u” Gold Plated
- Wire Gauge: 23AWG~24AWG
- OD: ∅.75 ~ ∅1.15mm