Fanvil i56A Touchscreen Android Indoor Doorphone and Intercom Station descriptions
The i53W station can be connected to door access units, ip phones, door sensors and more in order to enhance the user experience of your products. The i53W has a beautiful 7-inch color touchscreen display that looks clean and elegant and provides an easier user-friendly experience.
This i53W can be connected to alarms and smart security devices and features HD Audio and Video communication so that users can communicate with visitors. The i53W features built-in WiFi 2.4G and can either be mounted on a wall or placed on a desk. The five physical buttons can be used for call management, to unlock a door, pick up a call, return to previous menu or hang up, or view video surveillance. The i53W is an ideal solution for the modern forward thinker who requires a reliable interface for their door-entry installation.
Fanvil i56A Station Features and Specifications:
- Android 9.0 OS
- 10.1-inch color touch screen
- Built-in 1W double speakers with AEC
- Support visual intercom and remote access control
- Real-time monitor of the door phone and cameras
- Built-in 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5.0
- 1 pair of RS-485 interfaces
- 8 alarm input interfaces and 2 short circuit output interfaces
- Wall-mounted and desktop installation methods (with the external desk stand sold separately)
- Compatible with major platforms: 3CX, Avaya, Asterisk, BroadSoft, Metaswitch, Elastix and etc.