Fiber Optic 2 Core Outdoor Drop Cable
FTTH Outdoor Drop Cable is a special fiber optical cable for outdoor wiring of fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) networks. The optical fiber unit is positioned in the center. Two parallel Fiber Reinforced Plastics (FRP, STEEL WIRE) are placed at the two sides.
A steel wire as the additional strength member is also applied. Then the cable is completed with a black or colored LSZH sheath.
The outer sheath of the FTTH Drop Cable is made of weather-resistant and corrosion-resistant materials, which can operate stably for a long time in the outdoor environment and protect the internal structure of the optical cable from external influences.
- High performance optical network operating.
- High speed optical routes in buildings (FTTX).
- All types of fiber cables with different structures.
- Novel groove design, easily strip and splice, simplified installation and maintenance, higher tensile strength.
- Suitable as cable extending from outdoor (as aerial cable)to indoor.
- Low smoke, zero halogen and flame retardant sheath, environment-friendly, good safety.
Fiber Counts: 2 fibers
Fiber type: Single-mode
Fiber core diameter: 9 microns
Fiber cladding diameter: 125 microns
Jacket material: Flame-retardant PVC.
Cable diameter: 5 – 8 millimeters